This recipe comes from one of my favorite chefs, Donald Link. The flavor of this salad is so satisfying. The touch of curry may sound odd, but, it gives a depth to this salad that makes it one of our all-time favorites.
Perfect for a picnic or BBQ. Oh, and making your own curry powder takes it to another level. Click below in the recipe for homemade curry powder recipe.
This salad is a combination of bright, beautiful flavors.
But the real star of this dish is Bugs Bunny’s favorite food of all time!
If you like this salad, you will also love our Roasted Beet with Burrata Cheese Salad! Watch us make it!
Now, go and make this incredible Carrot and Raisin Salad recipe! You and your loved ones will be very happy that you did!
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, (click here for recipe)
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups good-quality raisins
- 1 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the curry, salt, cayenne, and lemon juice. Fold in the carrots, raisins, and parsley.
- Refrigerate for an hour or up to 4 hours to allow the flavors to develop.