Wild Berry Parfait with Mascarpone and Vanilla is about as refreshing as you can get. Use fresh fruit if you can, but even frozen (thawed) will work in a pinch. Make these in Ball or Mason jars, tighten up the lids, and bring to a picnic or brunch or the park. Fantastic…and comes together in a snap!
Wild Berry Parfait with Mascarpone and Vanilla
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups strawberries sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 oz Mascarpone cheese room temp*
- 8 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups granola
- *Found in your specialty cheese section markets like Whole Foods
- In a bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey and sugar
- Gently fold in fruit
- Refrigerate until ready to use
- In another bowl, whisk together Mascarpone, yogurt and sugar until smooth
- In a serving glass (such as a Bell or Mason jar), place 2 tablespoons of berry mix, 1/2 cup of Mascarpone/yogurt mix, 1/4 cup granola, repeat.
- Finish on top with a dollop of Mascarpone/yogurt mix.
- Repeat for remaining servings.