Wild Berry Parfait with Mascarpone and Vanilla is about as refreshing as you can get.
Use fresh fruit if you can, but even frozen (thawed) will work in a pinch. Make these in Ball or Mason jars, tighten up the lids, and bring to a picnic or brunch or the park. Fantastic…and comes together in a snap!
WILD BERRY PARFAIT IS EASY TO PREPARE
This delectable dessert is a snap to make.
You can easily prepare all the elements well in advance of serving.
The combination blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries is the perfect combination. Add in honey and orange juice, and the taste is through-the-roof delicious.
MASCARPONE CHEESE IS A PERFECT ADDITION
The mascarpone is the ideal complement to the slightly tart, yet subtly sweet fruit in this delicious Wild Berry Parfait.
EXPERT TIP: Mascarpone cheese can be found in the specialty cheese section of most well-stocked supermarkets. If you can’t find it, you can substitute by blending in 1/4 cup of sour cream and 1/4 cup to 1 lb. of softened cream cheese.
In the meantime, go ahead and make this amazing Wild Berry Parfait with Mascarpone and Vanilla!
Wild Berry Parfait with Mascarpone and Vanilla
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups strawberries sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 oz Mascarpone cheese room temp*
- 8 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups granola
- *Found in your specialty cheese section markets like Whole Foods
- In a bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey and sugar
- Gently fold in fruit
- Refrigerate until ready to use
- In another bowl, whisk together Mascarpone, yogurt and sugar until smooth
- In a serving glass (such as a Bell or Mason jar), place 2 tablespoons of berry mix, 1/2 cup of Mascarpone/yogurt mix, 1/4 cup granola, repeat.
- Finish on top with a dollop of Mascarpone/yogurt mix.
- Repeat for remaining servings.