Incredible Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs are just that…incredible
Of course, living in Texas…we know all about good BBQ.
These aren’t slow-cooked with indirect heat from a smoker…BUT…trust us, these gems are still fall-off-the bone good, with so much flavor, you’ll throw your hat in the air, and yell: YEE HAW!!!
SLOW COOKER RIBS ARE SIMPLE TO PREPARE
The great thing about the slow cooker is you just set and forget…until they are almost ready to eat.
Watch us show you how easy it is to prepare these Incredible Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
SLOW COOKING BABY BACK RIBS IS THE WAY TO GO
We just love pork baby back ribs.
The slow cook method makes them tender and so delicious.
Ask your butcher to remove the membrane on the underside of the ribs.
The rub for these Slow Cooker Ribs is so simple to prepare, but makes all the difference in the world for authentic slow cooked ribs taste.
You get a little sweet with the brown sugar, and a little heat with the chili powder and cayenne.
The perfect rub for these ribs. Another amazing slow cooker recipe is our Slow Cooker Ham and Potatoes au Gratin with Mushroom Sauce. To die for!
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE PUT THESE RIBS OVER THE TOP
And making your own Homemade BBQ Sauce could not be easier, and the taste is authentic and just perfect for these ribs.
Once you try this sauce, you’ll never buy the bottled stuff again.
It’s that good, and so simple to make!
Incredible Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- Spray of non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder we love Ancho
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried ground thyme
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb trimmed pork baby back ribs
- Easy BBQ Sauce
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar, paprika, salt, thyme, black pepper and cayenne.
- Rub the mixture all over the ribs.
- Place ribs in slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 7 - 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
- Make the Easy BBQ Sauce.
- Remove ribs from the slow cooker and discard the liquid.
- Turn your broiler to low, or, turn your slow cooker to high.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce and place under broiler (or back into to the slow cooker).
- Cook under broiler for about 2 minutes, remove, re-coat with another layer of sauce, and cook for another couple minutes. OR, let ribs cook on HIGH in slow cooker for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve at once, with additional BBQ sauce!