This Easy Homemade BBQ Sauce is so good, and really so easy. You’ll probably have everything you need already in your pantry. You’ll never buy the bottled stuff again.
HOMEMADE BBQ SAUCE IS EAY TO MAKE!
So easy, and classic BBQ taste. Yee-haw!!
This Homemade BBQ Sauce is the key to truly knock-out BBQ taste…right at home.
This sauce is absolutely amazing on our Incredible Slow Cooker Ribs!
This make-at-home recipe is so easy and wonderful in taste. You’ll never buy store-bought variety again! It’s that good!
Easy BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups of ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ancho chil pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons of hot sauce like Crystals, Tobasco, or Franks
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons bourbon optional
- Whisk all ingredients together in sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool.