This Hot White Russian Cocktail recipe from the Loon will warm you right up and make you feel all nice and fuzzy!
Vodka, coffee liqueur, coffee, and whipped cream? Oh yes! You’re going to love this one!
This wonderful libation has been around for many, many generations. And it’s no wonder that it’s still so popular. And having it hot makes it even that much more comforting!
Ready for this awesome cocktail?
Well, watch Wesley show you how easy it is, and then go whip up a batch (or several) for yourself!
Watch, laugh…and then make a Hot White Russian Cocktail!
Such a delicious tasting drink!
This has turned out to be one of Kris’ all-time favorites!!
It’s really just so comforting and soothing. Of course, in moderation! But if it’s chilly outside, and maybe even snowing, this is the perfect treat to make you feel all warm and cozy on the inside!
While we’re talking amazing cocktails, here some more of our favorites!
But for now, go ahead and whip up this spectacular drink!
And when you do, be sure to take a photo of it, post it on Instagram, and tag @howtofeedaloon and hashtag @howtofeedaloon!
Hot White Russian Cocktail
- 3/4 cup black coffee
- 1½ shots Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 shot vodka
- ½ cup cream warm, room temp, or chilled
- Whipped cream for topping
- Pinch of nutmeg (freshly grated is best)
- Pour coffee into large glass or mug.
- Shake Kahula and vodka in shaker with a few cubes of ice.
- Strain into coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of freshly ground nutmeg.