This Hot White Russian Cocktail recipe from the Loon will warm you right up and make you feel all nice and fuzzy!
Vodka, coffee liqueur, coffee and whipped cream? Oh yes! You’re going to love this one!
Ready for this awesome cocktail?
Well, watch Wesley show you how easy it is, then get at it!!
Watch, laugh…and then make a Hot White Russian Cocktail!
Such a delicious tasting drink!
This has turned out to be one of Kris’ all-time favorites!!
While we’re talking amazing cocktails, here some more of our favorites!
But for now, go ahead and whip up an awesome Hot White Russian Cocktail!
Hot White Russian Cocktail
- 3/4 cup black coffee
- 1 1/2 shots Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 shot vodka
- 1/2 cup cream warm, room temp, or chilled
- Whipped cream for topping
- Pinch of nutmeg (freshly grated is best)
- Pour coffee into large glass or mug.
- Shake Kahula and vodka in shaker with a few cubes of ice.
- Strain into coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of freshly ground nutmeg.