The Classic Cheese Ball recipe has been around for many generations…and for good reason! It’s just so yummy! Perfect for the holidays, especially as guests start to arrive. They will love this classic cheese ball, and just watch them dig in!
All of the ingredients of this amazing Classic Cheese Ball come together for the perfectly tantalizing taste sensation.
Just grab a Ritz, or a celery stick, and you’ll be very happy. You can trust us on this!
Now, sit back and watch how much fun it is to make a Classic Cheese Ball! WE LOVE IT!! (Of course, we’re a couple cheese balls at heart, so we may be a little partial).
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temp.
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- Place all ingredients, except pecans, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together with an electric mixer, or a wooden spoon, until well blended.
- On waxed paper, shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with cracker and veggies.