The Classic Cheese Ball recipe has been around for many generations…and for good reason! It’s just so yummy! Perfect for the holidays, especially as guests start to arrive.
They will love this classic cheese ball, and just watch ’em dig in!
All of the ingredients of this amazing appetizer come together for a perfectly tantalizing taste sensation.
Be sure to select good quality cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese.
You can really taste the difference when you get top notch (and you don’t have to break the bank!).
Sit back and watch how much fun it is to make this ball of yumminess! WE LOVE IT!! (Of course, we’re a couple cheese balls at heart, so we may be a little partial).
Classic Cheese Ball has been making folks happy for generations. So let’s whip one up, friend!
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temp, then it all comes together very quickly.
Mixing the ingredients (everything but the pecans) is super easy with a stand mixer, but you could also use a wooden spoon and a little elbow grease!
Take about a cup of good quality pecans and chop them up so they aren’t too coarse, but still have some pecan chunks.
Then after forming the cheese mixture into a ball, spread the chopped pecans on parchment or wax paper, and roll the ball around until its covered in pecans!
Who doesn’t love a good cheese ball? You’ll probably also flip for our Homemade Biscotti with Pistachios and Dried Cherries!
This cheese ball is just perfect on a nice cracker.
This cheese ball is also perfect on a stick of celery!
Now, go ahead and make this fantastic Classic Cheese Ball recipe!
Classic Cheese Ball
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temp.
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Place all ingredients, except pecans, in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together with an electric mixer, or a wooden spoon, until well blended.
- On waxed paper, shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with cracker and veggies.