Classic Cheese Ball
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 people
This Classic Cheese Ball is the perfect holiday appetizer. This appetizer has been around for years, and for good reason. Make ahead and serve as guests arrive. You and your loved ones will love it!
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temp.
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
Place all ingredients, except pecans, in a large mixing bowl.
Mix together with an electric mixer, or a wooden spoon, until well blended.
On waxed paper, shape mixture into a ball.
Roll ball in chopped pecans.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve with cracker and veggies.