Roasted Broccoli With a Kick
- 2 broccoli crowns chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chili paste
- Juice from half of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
Pre-heat oven to 425 F
Add the broccoli to a baking dish.
Mix all the ingredients (except broccoli) in a small bowl.
Drizzle mixture over broccoli, then toss to coat evenly.
Roast for 15 minutes (turn about half way through).
Serve and enjoy!