Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
This homemade blue cheese dressing is so easy and so good. Awesome on a wedge salad, or perfect for dipping with your favorite wings.
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Dressing
Cuisine: French or American
- 1 to 1½ cups of good quality crumbled blue cheese (quantity depends on how much you love the blue cheese taste!)
- 1 cup of good mayonnaise
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- Gently mix all ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.