Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce is so great with wings, veggies, and anything worth dipping. We just can’t rave enough about how delicious it is. And it’s so easy to make!
Yum! We just love everything about the cheese gorgonzola, and it makes the perfect dip!
Did I mention that this Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce recipe is the perfect compliment to wings, like Italian-Style Chicken Wings? Well, boy, oh boy, is it ever!
The perfect combo!
Another amazing dipping sauce is our Kickin’ Remoulade Sauce (click for recipe).
Watch us make it!
Now, let’s make this amazing Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce recipe!
Gorgonzola Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise click for easy recipe
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or sour cream
- 2 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 1 tbsp yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce such as Tobasco, or Crystals, or Franks
- 1/2 tsp garlic finely minced
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix them well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. (Can be made several days in advance of serving).