This Rosemary and Garlic Aioli recipe is amazing on burgers, fish, and other grilled dishes. This brings mayo up several serious notches. You won’t believe how good this aioli is!
Of course, whip up some homemade mayonnaise, and this is beyond restaurant quality. We just love making homemade mayo, and it’s really easier than you would think!
The ingredients in this Rosemary and Garlic Aioli are bold but just so perfect together. The flavor just can’t be beat!
So very, very good..and deep with flavors!!
Rosemary and Garlic Aioli
- 3/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced, or pushed through a garlic press
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, place all the ingredients, and whisk until well blended.
- Can be made 1 day ahead and covered with plastic and kept in the fridge.