These grilled lambs chops are marinated in a simple mix of garlic, rosemary, thyme and olive oil. Quickly cook on a hot grill to beautiful crisp-on-the-outside and incredibly tender-on-the-inside perfection. These are so good, they are buttery tender when you bite into them. Serve with a nice white bean salad, some greens, and rustic bread. Incredible.
But in the meantime, make these amazing Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops!
Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops
- 3 large cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup of good quality olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 - 10 lamb rib chops trimmed of excess fat
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic, rosemary, thyme, olive oil and a few grinds of pepper.
- Place the lamb chops in a shallow dish and brush them with the olive oil mixture, coating both sides of the chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill (even electric will work in a pinch) for direct grilling over high heat.
- Oil the grill rack.
- Using tongs, place the chops over the hottest part of the grill, turning once, until browned and crisp on the exterior and medium-rare at the center when tested with a knife, about 7 - 10 minutes total.
- Transfer the chops to warmed plates and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve at once!