This classic sauce is delicious…and dare we say, it’s so easy to make in your very own kitchen.
You won’t believe how fast this comes together and how absolutely delicious it is.
EASY HOLLANDAISE SAUCE COMES TOGETHER IN 5 MINUTES
Did we mention how fast this sauce comes together? This is considered the one of the great French Mother Sauces, and I think we all understand w
All you need is a blender, some warm butter, a couple of egg yolks, and a few other ingredients, and you are golden!
Not sure? Well, watch us show you how simple it is to make this iconic sauce!
You don’t need to worry about pulling out that double-boiler…this recipe gives you the trick.
Just add the ingredients (except the melted butter) into the blender.
(Add a little more cayenne if you like a little heat to your Easy Hollandaise Sauce)
After blending, all that’s needed is to carefully add the melted butter, while motoring is running.
And so delicious!
YOU ONLY NEED 6 INGREDIENTS
Lickety-split, you have delicious hollandaise sauce!!
Or another favorite is our incredible Poached Salmon with Capers and Hollandaise Sauce
So incredibly delicious…and easy to prepare!
No Fuss Hollandaise Sauce
- Blender, or small food processor
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter 1½ sticks
- 4 egg yolks room temp
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¾ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or more, to taste
- Place butter in a small saucepan, and melt over medium-low heat.
- In a blender, add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cayenne and blend for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Remove the vent from the lid of the blender. Carefully turn back on the blender.
- Slowly pour in the warm melted butter. Blend until sauce is thick and smooth.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings, if necessary. (If too thick, add a little warm water).
- Serve within 1 hour. If you are making ahead of time, add 1 tablespoon of hot tap water and blend before serving. But really, it's so easy, you can make this an hour before you need it, with no problem.