This Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce is so flavorful, and the perfect accompaniment with your favorite dumpling…like Chinese Pot Stickers! So delicious!
Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce
- 5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp red Thai chile or jalepeno, seeded and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, light and dark soy sauces, 3 tablespoons warm water, the sugar, sesame oil, and chile sauce until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic, and chile.
- Keeps covered for up to 1 week.