This mustard vinaigrette uses simple ingredients, but is so flavorful. Wonderful as a salad dressing, but also as a glaze for grilled meats and veggies. Simple, easy…and delicious!
This mustard vinaigrette is simple, easy, and truly bursting with flavor. Use on salads, or as a glaze for grilled meats and veggies.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup good quality olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil, vigorously whisking the whole time, until thick and smooth.
- Add more salt and pepper, to taste.
Tried this recipe? Take a Picture!Mention @HowToFeedALoon or tag #HowToFeedALoon!