Garlic Parmesan steakhouse fries are amazing. Give them a rough cut, mix with some olive oil, parm cheese, pressed garlic, parsley, thyme (and if you have it… a little truffle salt is good)…and these are AMAZING!
Garlic Parmesan Steakhouse Fries
- 4 large russet potatoes cut into 1/8" strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley finely diced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- Toss potatoes with oil, butter, salt, pepper, thyme, Parmesan, and garlic.
- Place on a baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour. Stirring every now and then, until nicely browned.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with diced parsley