Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are incredibly delicious.
Both Wesley and I absolutely love buffalo wing sauce. It’s got some heat and a ton of flavor.
So how about adding that incredible taste to one of our favorite vegetables in the world? Hello pure deliciousness!
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES ARE EASY TO MAKE
All you need is to roast the cauliflower and then add the sauce.
You’ll need to handle the cauliflower wth a little tender loving care, but the result is incredibly delicious.
PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
We have to admit that every time we make these for gatherings of friends and family, we get some funny looks.
But it’s so much fun to see how quickly these incredible buffalo cauliflower bites go.
Roasting the cauliflower brings out delicious flavor that just can’t be beat.
BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES ARE HEALTHY
And did we mention that beside their amazing taste, these gems are also healthy! And we mean REALLY healthy. Did you know that cauliflower is one of the healthiest vegetables there is? Read more here!
Not high in calories and high in nutrition! These gems just keep getting better and better. Serve with a side of homemade blue cheese dressing and you’ll never miss the Classic Buffalo Wings at all. Well, you might still miss them, but believe us when we tell you these bites are amazing in taste. And healthy to boot!
It just doesn’t get much better than that! Make these incredible treats and you and your loved ones will be so glad that you did!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter or vegan butter
- 1 cup hot sauce I love Franks!
- Celery stalks
- Blue cheese dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F
- Core the cauliflower and cut into large bite-size florets (these piece will reduce in size as they bake).
- Place the florets in a large bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix together the garlic and onion powders, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the oil with florets.
- Toss the seasonings with the florets.
- Arrange the florets on a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, flipping half way through.
- While the florets are baking, melt the butter in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the hot sauce, and fully incorporate.
- When the florets are done baking, remove from oven and return to the large bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the florets and toss to fully coat.
- Turn the oven onto broil (high)
- Place the coated florets back to the baking dish and place under broiler for 3 minutes (keep an eye on them...don't let burn!).
- Serve with celery sticks and homemade blue cheese dressing!