This is a good solid recipe for Homemade Cocktail Sauce, however, of course, you can tweak to you own liking.
The horseradish and hot sauce give this a wonderful kick, but not too much. Perfect to go with Southern Fried Shrimp!!
Watch us show you how easy it is to make Homemade Cocktail Sauce and Southern Fried Shrimp…then see the full Cocktail Sauce recipe below and click here for the Southern Fried Shrimp recipe!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of hot sauce (like Crystals, Tobasco or Franks)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sacue
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Serve and enjoy!