This creamy White Remoulade Sauce is a wonderful dipping sauce for chips, veggies, and one of our all-time favorite appetizers, Crab Beignets. Just amazing!
This White Remoulade Sauce goes perfectly with Southern Crab Beignets!
We love these Crab Beignets so much, and this White Remoulade Sauce recipe is the perfect compliment!
You’re gonna love this dipping sauce!
Now, make this awesome White Remoulade Sauce recipe!
White Remoulade Sauce
- 1/4 cup yellow onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1/2 of lemon
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup good-quality mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours to allow the flavors to develop before serving.