Baked Cinnamon Apples are so delicious and easy to prepare.
We love them in a pie, on ice cream, or especially as a side dish at the holidays or really, anytime of the year.
Mmmmm…baked cinnamon apples!
HOW TO MAKE BAKED CINNAMON APPLES
You can’t believe how incredible your house will smell as these apples bake.
Watch us show you how easy it is to prepare Bake Cinnamon Apples:
These baked cinnamon apples are one of our all-time favorite dishes.
We love to use Gala or Honey Crisp apples for the Bake Cinnamon Apples.
They are literally bursting with delicious apple goodness.
The ingredients in this dish are so accessible and so comforting.
Use a good quality cinnamon and vanilla extract.
We LOVE Neilsen-Massey extracts and flavorings, but you can certainly go with whatever you have on hand.
We like this version because the apples don’t get mushy.
They are soft, but still taste like apples.
With an amazing cinnamon, vanilla and butter sauce. Just divine!
Baked. Cinnamon. Apples.
Doesn’t that have the most delicious sound to it?
Bring it all together and it spells pure culinary comfort.
Can’t you just taste them right now? Hurry up and make these amazing Cinnamon Baked Apples!
Baked Cinnamon Apples
- 6 to 7 apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter roughly chopped, plus a little extra for greasing the pan
- Pre-heat to 350 F.
- Grease a 9"x13" baking dish with butter
- Mix sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Place about 1/3 of the apples in the prepared dish and sprinkle 1/3 of the cinnamon mixture over the the top. Repeat layers two more times.
- Mix cider and vanilla in a small bowl. Pour over the apples.
- Top with butter, scattering the pieces evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the apples are fork tender.