Amazing Asian Slaw
Servings: 12 people
This Amazing Asian Slaw really is amazing. Perfect for Summer BBQs and picnics. Mix veggies and dressing before serving. Toss and serve! The flavors are so vibrant, and it looks beautiful, too!
FOR THE DRESSING
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp ginger fresh, peeled and minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp peanut butter creamy
- 6 tbsp olive oil
FOR THE SLAW
- 2 cups red cabbage thinly sliced
- 5 cups green cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup cilantro fresh, chopped, optional
- 8 green onions thinly sliced, green and white parts
- 6 tbsp rice vinegar
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients (can be made and refrigerated up to 2 days before using)
If the dressing has been in the fridge: Let dressing stand for at least 30 minutes at room temp before tossing with the slaw.
In a large bowl, combine the slaw ingredients.
Add dressing and toss to coat well.
Season with salt and pepper (a good pinch of each).
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2654IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg