This Russian Dressing has a nice kick and an incredible flavor profile. Use in salads, egg or chicken salad, and of course...deli sandwiches, such as a Reuben. Amazing!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chili sauce Heinz has a nice version, or find some in the Asian section of your supermarket
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp grated white onion a box grater works well
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp dill pickles minced
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon
- Pinch of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix everything together in medium-sized bowl.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 221mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg