How to Make a French 75 Cocktail
A French 75 is a classic cocktail that is wonderful served at dinner parties, New Year's Eve parties, or just lovely night at home with your loved one. The ingredients are classic, and blend perfectly! Magnifique!
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup 1 part sugar, 1 part water - brought to boil...once sugar dissolved, let cool
- 1.5 oz. 1 shot good quality gin
- Quality Champagne for topping off the drink
- Lemon peel strip for garnish
In a shaker filled half-way with ice, add the lemon juice, simple syrup and gin.
Strain into a champagne flute.
Top with champagne.
Garnish with lemon peel.