These are the bomb. White Chocolate Raspberry & White Chocolate Blueberry Muffins! I got this recipe a while back when we visited San Fran and stopped by the Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory. These really are incredible. We love both the raspberry and blueberry versions. Easy to make, and simply amazing! Yum!!! Make in a nice big ole muffin pan, and you’ll love your muffin bounty!
White Chocolate Raspberry and White Chocolate Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temp
- 1 cup sugar, plus another 2 tbsp
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, plus another 2 tbsp
- 16 oz 4 bars of white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Shortening or baking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Grease, or spray, 12 large muffin cups
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and 1 cup of the sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- In a separate, large bowl, whisk together baking powder, 4 cups of the flour, and the white chocolate.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture the flour and chocolate mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Now...separate the the dough into two separate large bowls.
- In bowl #1, mix in the fresh cranberries.
- In bowl #2, mix in the fresh blueberries.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups about three quarters full with the dough.
- In a small bowl, add remaining 1 tablespoon of the sugar and flour , and mix well.
- Dust the muffins with the sugar mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the center comes out clean when inserted with tooth pick.
- Cool muffins in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
- Gently use a sharp knife to pry the edges against the side of the pan.
- Serve the muffins hot, or at room temperature.