This Shandy Beer Cocktail recipe is one of the most refreshing beer concoctions the Loon has come up with.
Start with your favorite Pilsner, and you’ll just love the end result.
Now, sit back and watch The Loon whip up this incredible flavorful beer cocktail!
Get ready, you’re going to want to run to the beer and liquor cabinet and whip this up pronto!
This drink really is refreshing and is perfect for sipping poolside, or at a BBQ, or a relaxing evening on the patio.
And it’s really beautiful, too!
The addition of lemon and mint are the perfect flavor enhancements to the drink.
It’s best when served ice cold.
So easy to sip and relax and just enjoy life.
Now, hurry up and get the fixin’s to make this wonderful Shandy Beer Cocktail recipe.
The Loon has done it again!
- 4 bottles (11.5 fl. oz.) Pilsner beer
- 6 shots (1.5 oz. each) vodka
- Juice of 4 fresh lemons (about ½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated (a zester, or microplane works well)
- ¼ cup agave
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 4 lemon wheels
- Ice, for serving (optional)
- In a large pitcher, pour in the beer.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, ginger and agave. Stir to combine.
- Toss in the fresh mint and lemon wheels.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, or serve over ice.