Planter’s Punch Cocktail is a good reason to celebrate the good things in life!
Ready for something refreshing that makes you feel like you are enjoying a beautiful day at the beach in the Caribbean?
Well, the Loon has done it again! The classic recipe is just the ticket!
One taste, and you can almost feel that wonderful Caribbean breeze. So yummy!
HOW TO MAKE A PLANTER’S PUNCH
The recipe for this refreshing cocktail is simple but yet really delivers that tropical taste that we all love.
It reminds of us cruising through the beautiful waters of the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico!
Watch, laugh…and see what you think of this Planter’s Punch Cocktail!
A REFRESHING DRINK THAT IS EASY TO MAKE
Oh, Jamaica-n me crazy here!. Rum is such a delicious liquor, and it is the quintessential addition to our favorite beach drinks.
You’re just going to love this awesome drink!
Talk about a day at the beach!. And if you love this drink, you very much probably like a Dark and Stormy Cocktail, too! Give it a look and see what you think!
Okay, mon! Now, go and make this Planter’s Punch Cocktail!
You’re gonna love it!
Planter's Punch Cocktail
- 2 shots 3 oz. dark rum
- 1 1/2 shots 2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 shots 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 shot 1.5 oz. fresh lemon juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Splash of simple syrup*
- 2 - 3 dashes of aromatic bitters
- *Equal parts water and sugar boiled until dissolved and then cooled.
- Into a shaker filled with ice, add rum and orange, pineapple and lemon juices.
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into glass with ice.
- Top with grenadine, simple syrup and bitter.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry and orange wedge.