This Lazy Day Cobbler is the latest installment in the LICKETY SPLIT series. Super easy and incredibly delicious!
Lazy Day Cobbler - LICKETY SPLIT
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 14.5 oz can whole pitted sour cherries, in water - not drained
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place butter in deep casserole dish and melt in oven.
- Mix together the flour, 1 cup of sugar and milk, until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter over the melted butter, do not stir.
- Empty the can of cherries over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup sugar over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with ice cream.