This La Paloma Cocktail recipe is a fantastic libation that rivals the margarita in popularity down south of the Rio Grande!
And after one sip, you’ll understand why!
Watch the Loon concoct this absolutely delicious La Paloma Cocktail Kris!
This is the perfect brunch cocktail to serve when you’re going doing it a little Mexican-style.
We suggest Heavenly Huevos Rancheros as the absolutely perfect dish to serve with the cocktail.
Take one look at this dish…wouldn’t you agree?
Now, go forth and make this wonderful La Paloma Cocktail!
La Paloma Cocktail
- 1 1/2 shots 1.75 oz white tequila (tequila blanco)
- 2 1/2 shots 3.75 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp simple syrup equal part water and sugar brought a boil, sugar dissolved and cooled
- Fresh grapefruit cut into wedges, for garnish
- Rim a highball glass with coarse sea salt and add ice.
- Add a few cubes of ice to your cocktail shaker, and add the tequila, grapefruit juice and simple syrup. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into prepared glass and garnish grapefruit wedge.