How to Make Apple Cider Sangria has Wesley showing us how to create a wonderful Autumnal sangria (actually, it’s great any time of the year!). We just love good-quality fresh apple cider, matched against a nice dry white wine (Pinot Grigio is very good), and some ginger brandy, some club soda (for fizz!), and then a good dose of fresh cut apples and pears…wow oh wow…this is so delicious! Easy to make, and really is a crowd-pleaser. Yum!
- 1 bottle of dry white wine (Pino Grigio works well)
- 1½ cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- ½ cup ginger brandy
- 1 to 3 apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 to 3 pears, cored and roughly chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a tall pitcher and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more (up to overnight) before serving.
- Serve in large wine glass over ice, adding fruit from the pitcher into each glass.