How to Make a Very Berry Moscato Sangria has the Loon in the kitchen whipping up one of his most refreshing concoctions to date! So cool and crisp…and so very berry!! This one really is outstanding. Elegant, yet still perfect for a BBQ or pool party, too. Enjoy!
Very Berry Moscato Sangria
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup quality brandy blackberry brandy, if you like it on the sweet side
- 750 ml 1 bottle of your favorite Moscato
- Splash of club soda
- In a glass pitcher, add the fruit, pineapple juice, brandy and Moscato and gently stir to mix.
- Top with a splash of club soda
- Pour over ice in individual glasses
- *Adjust measurements for larger pitcher.