How to Make a Tequila Blanco Ricky has us singing for Ricky (or Micky). This cocktail is similar to a margarita, but a much cleaner taste. The Loon has done it yet again. If you love a nice margarita, you’re going to LOVE this Tequila Blanco Ricky! It’s so fine! It’s so fine! Hey Ricky!
How to Make a Tequila Blanco Ricky
- 1.5 oz 1 shot good-qaulity tequila blanco (white tequila)
- 1/4 oz about a tablespoon blue agave nectar
- Juice of one lime
- Soda water for topping off drink
- Zest of lime for garnish
- Combine tequila, agave and lime juice in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously until your tin becomes icy.
- Pour and strain over ice in a rocks glass and top with soda.
- Garnish with zest of lime peel.