Leave it to The Loon to show you How to Make a Pink Flamingo! I was a little skeptical, but after one sip, I knew he had something special. Our crew especially loved this Flamingo! (I wonder why). But everyone said, this would be the perfect concoction for sipping poolside in the Summer! Wherever you drink it, you’re going to love it! Just don’t overdo it! 120% Kris Approved!
How to Make a Pink Flamingo
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Sloe Gin
- Club Soda
- Orange wedge for garnish
- Add ice to a high ball glass.
- Pour in 2 parts orange juice (fill about half way up)
- Add 1 part vodka and 1 part Cointreau
- Top with a generous splash of Sloe Gin and Club Soda
- Garnish with orange wedge