Want to make a drink for your holiday gathering that people will be talking about for a long time? Try making Holiday Yuletide Mule! For a crowd! The Loon really came up with something special with this one. We just love the combination of ginger, vodka, cranberry, and herbs. Served in a festive copper mule with sugared cranberries and fresh rosemary...it doesn’t get much more festive than that!!
How to Make a Holiday Yuletide Mule
- 0.5 oz simple syrup 1 part water and 1 part sugar, dissolved and heated over medium heat.
- 0.5 oz unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz gin can also use vodka
- 2 oz chilled ginger beer
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Orange slice for garnish
- Fresh cranberries rolled in sugar for garnish
- Combine simply syrup, cranberry juice, and gin
- Pour over ice and top off with ginger beer
- Serve garnished with rosemary, orange wedge and sugared cranberries, if desired.