How to Make a French 75 Cocktail has Wesley whipping up a classic cocktail that is sure to please. It sure did please me! The Loon never fails when delivering a refreshing and delicious drink! This is easy and is perfect for pre-dinner drinks, post-dinner drinks, or anytime drinks! Magnifique!!
How to Make a French 75 Cocktail
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup 1 part sugar, 1 part water - brought to boil...once sugar dissolved, let cool
- 1.5 oz. 1 shot good quality gin
- Quality Champagne for topping off the drink
- Lemon peel strip for garnish
- In a shaker filled half-way with ice, add the lemon juice, simple syrup and gin.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with lemon peel.