A French 75 Cocktail is as refreshing as it is delicious.
It’s a classic pre-dinner party cocktail that is wonderful for serving guests.
When you think about it, how can you go wrong with top-notch Champagne, combined with a little fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and gin?
For a completely different twist, try these amazing cocktails:
In the meantime, go ahead and make the Classic French 75 Cocktail! It’s so refreshingly delicious!
How to Make a French 75 Cocktail
- 1/2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup 1 part sugar, 1 part water - brought to boil...once sugar dissolved, let cool
- 1.5 oz. 1 shot good quality gin
- Quality Champagne for topping off the drink
- Lemon peel strip for garnish
- In a shaker filled half-way with ice, add the lemon juice, simple syrup and gin.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with lemon peel.