How to Make a Coconut Iced Coffee Cocktail has the Loon in the kitchen whipping up an all-new, but instant classic cocktail. Iced coffee with vodka and coconut sauce. Simply amazing. This turned out to be one of my all-time favorite cocktails that the Loon has ever concocted! And it’s easy, too! You’re going to love it!
How to Make a Coconut Iced Coffee Cocktail
- 1 shot, 1.5 oz good-quality vodka
- 1 shot, 1.5 oz Creme de Cacao liqueur
- 1 shot cream of coconut
- Freshly brewed coffee or espresso, chilled, for topping
- Add to a shaker filled with ice the vodka, Creme de Cacao and cream of coconut.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into glass filled with ice.
- Top with chilled coffee.