How to Make a Brown Derby Cocktail has the Loon whipping up a really delicious libation that is perfect for sipping and enjoying the taste of a good quality. bourbon.
The ingredients are simple and straightforward but there is a reason this is such a classic cocktail from the golden Hollywood era! Perfect for sipping. Put on a classic MGM movie and whip yourself up a good ole Brown Derby Cocktail, and you will be very happy!
How to Make a Brown Derby Cocktail
- 2 oz bourbon a show and a half
- 1 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Place ice into cocktail shaker.
- Add bourbon, juice, and honey and shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon twist.