How to Make a Bronx Blood Cocktail has The Loon taking over the reigns in the kitchen as he whips up a really delicious and refreshing drink called a Bronx Blood Cocktail. This libation dates all the way back to the American Prohibition days…but boy, oh boy, is it good! The name is a lot scarier than the taste. Really awesome! Enjoy!
Bronx Blood Cocktail
- 2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz about 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 slice blood orange for garnish
- In a small bar mixer, combine gin, vermouth, juice and bitters with ice
- Shake well for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a well-chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Express blood orange oils by gently twisting fruit and garnish with slice.