Homemade Caesar Dressing
Homemade Caesar dressing makes Caesar salad just amazing. It makes a huge difference. The Loon loves Caesar salad, and so do I!!
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 4 anchovies, chopped
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon
- ¾ cup of good extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Either using a mortar and pestle, or the back of a fork, smash the garlic and salt until forms a paste
- Add the garlic paste and anchovies to the bowl of your food processor, pulse about 4 or 5 times
- Add the eggs, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice...pulse 4 or 5 more times
- Add black pepper to taste
- Turn processor on slow and gently pour olive oil into mixture.
- Dressing should thicken.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings.