Here’s the latest from our LICKETY SPLITY series – Fried Turkey Balls! Wondering what to do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers? Well…wonder no more!! Fried Turkey Balls! You won’t believe how delicious they are!!
Fried Turkey Balls - LICKETY SPLIT
- Leftover Stuffing
- Leftover Turkey diced
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Leftover gravy
- Vegetable oil for fryng
- Heat oil to 350 F.
- Flatten a small handful of stuffing in the palm of your hand
- Add a few pieces of turkey
- Smear on a dab of mashed potatoes.
- Form into a ball...add more stuffing, if necessary.
- Add eggs to milk, and lightly mix.
- Mix salt into bread crumbs.
- Dredge in flour.
- Dip in milk/egg bath.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with warmed gravy.