Here’s our latest LICKETY SPLIT recipe! Easy Cheesy Ham Pie! So cheesy! So easy! And just so delicious! LICKETY SPLIT!
Easy Cheesy Ham Pie - LICKETY SPLIT
- 1 8 oz can refridgerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups ham chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Fit 6 into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to seal.
Combine ham, cheeses, onion and eggs - spoon into pie plate.
Place remaining 2 triangles over the mixture.
Bake for 1 hour and then let stand for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!