This creamy White Remoulade Sauce is a wonderful dipping sauce for chips, veggies, and one of our all-time favorite appetizers, Crab Beignets. Just amazing!
White Remoulade Sauce
This White Remoulade Sauce is the perfect dipping sauce for veggies and all kinds of appetizers, such as Crab Beignets. Amazing!
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Sauce
Serves: 1 cup
- ¼ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of ½ of lemon
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup good-quality mayonnaise
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours to allow the flavors to develop before serving.