This Rosemary and Garlic Aioli recipe is amazing on burgers, fish, and other grilled dishes. This brings mayo up several serious notches. You won’t believe how good this aioli is!
Of course, whip up some homemade mayonnaise, and this is beyond restaurant quality. We just love making homemade mayo, and it’s really easier than you would think!
The ingredients in this Rosemary and Garlic Aioli are bold but just so perfect together. The flavor just can’t be beat!
So very, very good..and deep with flavors!!
- ¾ cup of homemade mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced, or pushed through a garlic press
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, place all the ingredients, and whisk until well blended.
- Can be made 1 day ahead and covered with plastic and kept in the fridge.