Roasted Broccoli With a Kick
This is a super easy, but super flavorful way to make broccoli. It's good for you, and so good to eat. Enjoy!
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Side
- 2 broccoli crowns, chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chili paste
- Juice from half of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F
- Add the broccoli to a baking dish.
- Mix all the ingredients (except broccoli) in a small bowl.
- Drizzle mixture over broccoli, then toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 15 minutes (turn about half way through).
- Serve and enjoy!