These World’s Best Gourmet Sliders are beyond description. Well, maybe not beyond description…but trust us…they are EXTREMELY delicious!
Get ready. Hold onto your buckles. This burger is so exploding with flavor, it almost feels illegal. But go for it..all of it…you’ll be glad you did. Sirloin. Deep caramelized onions. Rosemary aioli. Melted Gouda.
Did we mention how delicious the Rosemary Aioli is? It’s the perfect flavor for these incredible World’s Best Gourmet Sliders!
Every taste sensation adds to a slider that beats every slider on the block. Nothing can compare to these amazing Gourmet Sliders!
Easily order the great Indoor Smokeless Grill right here, delivered to your doorstep…FAST!
Now…Run, don’t walk! Go make these amazing World’s Best Gourmet Sliders!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 yellow onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of good quality balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1.5 pound of ground sirloin (85%)..formed into 3-inch patties (I use a 3-inch cookie cutter!)
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 slices of Gouda cheese
- ¼ cup of rosemary aioli
- Hamburger buns
- MAKE THE CARAMELIZED ONIONS:
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Cook for about an hour stirring frequently.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, and add the wine and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Cook for about another 10 minutes, until the onions are dark, remove from heat.
- PREP THE BURGERS:
- Separate the sirloin into the 4 different patties...forming a circular patty with your hands, or use a 3-inch cookie cutter.
- Salt and pepper each side.
- Press an indention with your fingers/thumbs in the center of the patty.
- COOK THE BURGERS:
- Place your cast iron skillet over medium-high heat on your stove, or crank up your grill to medium high heat.
- If using your cast iron skillet, add 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- Once fully heated, add the patties. Cook on one side for about 2 minutes. Then flip.
- Cook on the other side for about 3 minutes.
- In the last minute, add the cheese.
- Place a large pot over the burgers to melt the cheese evenly.
- Meanwhile, slice the buns, butter them, and place under the boiler for about 3 minutes (keep an eye on them! Time varies depending on oven).
- Remove burgers from heat source.
- Add rosemary aioli to bottom bun.
- Place the burger on the bottom bun.
- Generously add caramelized onions on top of burger.
- Place toasted bun on top.
- Serve at once!