This is a sponsored post by ACME Markets, but the words, images and opinions are 100% mine and Wesley’s.
It’s no secret that Wesley and I are crazy about chicken wings. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever met a well-prepared chicken wing that I didn’t immediately begin a meaningful relationship with.
But, let me tell you, this Parmesan and Garlic Chicken Wings recipe wins the blue ribbon in the best-ever chicken wings contest.
But, of course, if you’re going to claim to have the blue-ribbon winning best-ever chicken wings, you better make sure you’re using superior ingredients.
We are in love with Signature Farms™ Chicken Wings that we get from ACME Markets here in the Northeast, U.S.
The wings are perfect for this recipe because they are the first and second sections and they are extra juicy and superior in taste.
We also love using Signature SELECT™ Pure Olive Oil for this recipe. Throw in fresh herbs, lemon, garlic and top-notch Parmesan cheese, and you’ve got the makings for the best wings you’ll ever have.
You can find these incredible Signature brand products exclusively at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, ACME Markets, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, and Carrs/Safeway. Click here to find a store near you.
And these incredible wings are not hard to prepare, either.
Watch how easy it is to make these delicious Parmesan and Garlic Chicken Wings!
We just can’t rave enough about these wings. After the Signature Farms Chicken Wings have marinated several hours in lemon juice, Signature Select Pure Olive Oil, cumin and fresh herbs, they go into the oven and bake to perfection.
The smell alone is enough to write home about. But, we’re not done yet!
The sauce has just enough heat to bring these wings to life! Butter, garlic and hot sauce.
Now that’s a sauce you’re going to want to get to know.
Wow, these are so good.
I just can’t stress enough how important it is to use the best ingredients and products to produce the best wings in the world.
Signature Farms Chicken Wings are our go-to wings when we really want to make this recipe special. Their Quality and value are another reason we love Signature Farms Chicken Wings!
I mean, just look at these wings.
This Parmesan and Garlic Chicken Wings recipe is a real winner.
These are always the first to go when we serve them for a gathering of friends.
The recipe can easily be doubled when serving a crowd.
Now, run…don’t walk to your nearest ACME Markets and pick up the ingredients to make this incredible Parmesan and Garlic Chicken Wings recipe.
You will not be disappointed!
*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ACME Markets.
- 3 lbs of Signature Farms Chicken Wings, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Signature Select Pure Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- FOR THE WINGS:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 a stick)
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (or your favorite wing sauce)
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, oregano, rosemary, thyme, cumin, salt
andpepper. Pour over the wings.
- Mix until completely coated. Cover with plastic wrap, or place in a large freezer baggie and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using tongs, place the chicken pieces
ona baking pan.
- Place the chicken
intothe pre-heatedoven. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until skinis golden and crisp, and the meat is fully cooked. (Juices run clear when pricked with a knife).
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan over medium-high heat, add the butter, garlic, hot sauce, chicken stock, onion and garlic powders, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 15 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and place in a clean large bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and then add the parmesan cheese.
- Toss well until all wings are coated.
- Place on serving
dishand sprinkle on a little more parmesan cheese and the remaining herbs.
- Serve at once.