This Lazy Day Cobbler is the latest installment in the LICKETY SPLIT series. Super easy and incredibly delicious!
Lazy Day Cobbler - LICKETY SPLIT
This Lazy Day Cobbler is the latest installment in the H2FaL Lickety Split series. Really easy...and incredibly delicious!
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 14.5 oz. can whole, pitted sour cherries, in water - not drained
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place butter in deep casserole dish and melt in oven.
- Mix together the flour, 1 cup of sugar and milk, until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter over the melted butter, do not stir.
- Empty the can of cherries over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup sugar over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with ice cream.