This Kickin’ Remoulade Sauce bursts with flavor. Use your favorite grain mustard, or even better, and nice Creole grain mustard, and you won’t believe how good it is. Incredible!
Watch us show you how easy it is to to whip up this amazing Kickin’ Remoulade Sauce and then get the full recipe below.
- 1 cup of good mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Louisiana hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.