How to Make a “Minnow” Apertif has Wesley pulling out his best mixology skills. This is a lovely rose champagne-based drink with a touch of ginger liqueur. Light, refreshing, and just delicious. Perfect for brunch, or pre-dinner cocktails, or just a relaxing day or night with a loved one. We just love Ginger (the Gilligan’s Island superstar, or the amazing root/plant/spice), and this drink has it all! You’re gonna love it!
- Juice from 3 fresh grapefruit wedges
- 3 oz. rose champagne
- 1 oz. ginger liqueur
- Grapefruit peel, for garnish
- In a champagne flute, pour in the grapefruit juice.
- Slowly pour in the champagne
- Top of with the ginger liqueur
- Garnish with grapefruit peel