This Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce is so flavorful, and the perfect accompaniment with your favorite dumpling…like Chinese Pot Stickers! So delicious!
Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce
This Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce is perfect for your favorite dumplings.
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Dipping Sauce
Serves: 4 - 6
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons red Thai chile, or jalepeno, seeded and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, light and dark soy sauces, 3 tablespoons warm water, the sugar, sesame oil, and chile sauce until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic, and chile.
- Keeps covered for up to 1 week.